Friday, September 05, 2008

About Him

I stole this from Sonia because a) I'm bored and procrastinating b) I don't want to see anything else about Sarah Palin, so I'm moving the other post further down and c) I find my husband supremely fascinating and therefore you should too. Right?? Right??

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
He's not a big t.v. person, but probably The Simpsons, or maybe soccer if we're at his mom's (we don't have cable and soccer doesn't come on regular t.v.).

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Blue cheese. The more cheese the better.

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
squash. Also tamales.

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Depends on the bar...Oly if we're at the Pioneer, probably Alaskan Amber elsewhere. Unless there's something on sale, then he gets that.

5. Where did he go to high school?
Dimond High

6. What size shoe does he wear?
9, 10?

7. If he were* to collect something*, what would it be? (*question edited for grammar - 'cuz I'm a nerd that way)
Books? Video games? Junk? He's not really a collector.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Uh, he doesn't like sandwiches too much. I would guess ham but I could be way off.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
No contest -- cheese and coffee (I might add that he actually does eat these things every day).

10. What is his favorite cereal?
He doesn't like cereal too much, so I really have no idea.

11. What would he never wear?
A suit. A leather jacket. Pretty much anything that cost more than $20.00.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
He's not a big sports fan. He likes soccer (football for you non-Americans), and he'll usually root for the U.S. but I'm not sure who else.

13. Who will he vote for?
Anyone but McCain/Palin. And that's because of Palin.

14. Who is his best friend?
Uh, I think maybe it's his college buddy who lives in New York. Him, or his bro (my BIL, not the college buddy's bro).

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Ha ha, there's a lot. Use up all the toilet paper and not replace it. Leave food/drink items on the synth. Nag him. Ignore the cat box. I won't list them all.

16. How many states has he lived in?
Two, AK and Massachusetts. Unless you count his stint in Mississippi for training.

17. What is his heritage?
Mostly German. There's some milkman in there too.

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Chocolate. But I think he would like brownies or pie better.

19. Did he play sports in high school?
He swam and played soccer.

20. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing video games. Making music on his synthesizer. Drinking beer. Reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, pretty much got me pegged. I'm not even sure what kind of sandwich I like.