Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I love Halloween

So, here's the Jack-O-Lantern I carved this weekend:


And here is the inspiration for it. If you haven't seen Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, I would recommend it. It's one of my favorite Tim Burton movies.

In other news, I am sick. Nothing to be concerned about, just a cold, but enough to make me really whiny. Then again, that doesn't take much.

Also, without getting too personal, I have a couple of friends who are going through rough spots in their lives right now. So if you could send out happy vibes to QN and NY, I would appreciate. I will be thinking about you both.

1 comment:

Alpha Monkey said...

Nice job on the jack-o-lantern! And thanks for the support and good wishes! I hate to sound like a slacker, but I'm kind of enjoying my time at home.