- Bike to work 15 times. I've biked in 4 so far -- 11 to go.
- go backpacking/camping 3 times
- go kayaking2 times
- bike the Bird to Gird trail
- hike the entire Winner Creek trail and bike back to the start
- hike the Virgin Falls trail -- whoops, already did this just yesterday. But maybe I'll take Ethan there as the waterfall was really cool.
- go fishing 2 times
In other news, GCI has a new ad campaign on t.v. with this guy with a fake Mexican accent (think Nacho Libre). I can't get the song out of my head. Hanging with the GCI Yellow pages, Know me, Use me, Love me. I think this is a sign that I've been watching waaaaay too much t.v., especially considering the fact that this is summer and everything is reruns except for National Bingo Night (stupidest idea for a shower ever). So new goal: t.v. is off. For the summer. That's a hard one for me. I love t.v.! But my life will be better without it.