Saturday, April 21, 2007

Because memes are more interesting than my life

1. Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to?
No -- although I wish it hadn't ended on a bad note.

2. Is it harder to be rejected or to reject someone?
harder to be rejected

3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Debbie Gibson, Paula Abdul

4. What is the best thing about your current job?
paycheck

5. Do you wish cell phone etiquette was a required class?
Yes.

6. What's the last thing you drank?
water

7. Have you been on a date in the past week?
Are you kidding -- I haven't been on a date in the past 9 months.

8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
long vacation -- New Zealand short trip -- dunno yet

9. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
yes but only because I ate 3 cookies directly before track practice

10. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Newish

11. Have you ever gotten so wasted you didn't know what was going on?
yeah...although I don't really like doing that so much anymore

12. Do you like pulp-y orange juice?
I don't like orange juice at all.

13. Are you touchy feely?
I don't know. Maybe.

14. Did you cry at your high school graduation?
No -- but if I had it would have been tears of joy.

15. Do you prefer the tanning bed or the sun?
No cancer for me, thanks.

16. What are two of your favorite places to eat?
Just two? Uh, Middle Way Cafe for lunch and Moose's Tooth for dinner.

17. What could you tolerate...someone who snores or a sleep walker?
Considering the fact that my husband snores, a snorer.

18. Do you consider yourself bi-polar?
Not exactly, although I do have wild mood swings.

19. What's something your friends make fun of you for?
My incredible clutziness and athletic incapability.

20. What's your worst personality flaw?
temper

22. Would you ever parachute off of a plane?
Already have!

23. Have you ever ridden an elephant?
Yeah, at Busch Gardens when I was a kid.

24. Are you Irish in any way?
Among other things.

25. Have you ever ridden in a U-Haul?
Not that I can recall.

26. Do you like to play Scrabble?
On very rare occasions. Mostly I consider it a pretty boring game.

27. Have you ever been to a nude beach?
No

28. Have you ever drank Jack Daniels?
Yes

29. Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Yes

30. What are you saving your money up for right now?
Vacation

31. What was the last giftcard you received?
Fred Meyer (like Walmart but higher end)

32. Who do you like right now?
My friends and family

33. Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your opinion of him or her?
Yeah I think so.

34. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only straight person?
No -- but only because I don't know that many gay people.

35. What do you do when you spot a bug in your house?
If it's a little one, I leave him alone. If it's a big one, I kill it or put it outside. If it's a spider, I scream.

36. What is your favorite Disney movie?
I loved Mary Poppins and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

37. Where were you 1 hour ago?
gym

38. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Uh, a work call, I think.

39.What was the last thing that really made you smile ?
You know, I can't remember, and that makes me kind of sad.

No comments: