Saturday, February 24, 2007

Procrastination Always Wins

Well, I leave for 3 weeks in Juneau tomorrow. Which, BTW, means I may not be able to post any blog entries. I don't know if I'll have access to blogger. Anyway, you think I would have started preparing before today. Well, I did sort of. I mean, I made reservations at the kennel and all. But I had planned to take my skis down there, both cross-country and downhill, and now I've discovered I have no idea where my husband's ski bag is. So this means I'm going to have to go out and buy one, because I can't just leave my skis floating around the cargo hold. I'm concerned I won't be able to find one, because in spite of the fact that we have 2 feet of snow on the ground and will for another month and a half, ski season is "over", at least according to the retailers. Argh! I feel like kicking myself for not finding this out earlier, and kicking my husband for his LACK OF ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS! (That means you, honey!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahahaha.

I have no idea where that damn ski bag went. I think it might have gotten lost in the move. I seem to recall trying to find the damn thing awhile back and being unsuccessful...