Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hmmmm.

Well, I just got an e-Vite from K to her martini party this Saturday. I thought I had not been invited to that, but I guess she hadn't sent out the invitations yet. I guess I should have been nicer about her. I don't know if I'll go or not. I have to leave early the next morning for a business trip, but if I don't take people up on their invites I can't complain about not having any friends.

I have been trying to start learning PERL this morning. I asked my boss where it was on our system. So he told me where to find it, but he didn't tell me how to get there (like how to get into the program). I didn't want to admit to him that I didn't know, so I swallowed my pride and asked my coworker. I felt really dumb, even though he was nice about it. I think I'm in way over my head here.

No comments: