Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Survey time!

I got this from dewgirl's myspace blog.

1. Where were you when the ball dropped for 2006?
F Street station (a bar), just like the two prior years

2. How did you get the idea for your profile name?
It stems from my e-mail, which was an old foosball nickname

3. What time were you born?
5:15 a.m.

4. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
I don't wish I was playing anything. If I did, I would play it.

5. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
no

6. What color underwear are you wearing?
let me check--uh, blue

7. Do you want a baby?
not really.

8. What did you do this morning?
Worked. Slept. Went to an appointment. Ate lunch with a friend.

9. What does your dad do for a living?
he's a gov't slob, just like me

10. Where do you work?
National Weather Service

11. What ended your last relationship(s)?
I met my fiance.

12. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number?
15

13. What was the last concert you attended?
hmmmm.....that's a toughy....I went to a concert of Beethoven's 9th Symphony in September. Rock concert....I think Radiohead in 2001?

14. Who was with you?
1. coworkers that I like and E 2. my old roommate and very good friend

15. What was the last movie you watched?
Underworld 2

16. Who do you dislike at the moment?
Well, some of my coworkers (see previous blog entry). But I'm not as mad as I was this morning.

17. What food do you crave right now?
something full of cheesy goodness, like a pizza. And warmer weather.

18. Did you dream last night?
Yeah - something about getting my eyebrows waxed. The lady wrote a message in them and it looked really stupid.

19. What was the last TV show you watched?
Becker

20. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
the bracelet E gave me for Christmas two years ago

21. What is to the left of you
the door and the closet

22. What was the last thing you ate?
a candy cane (yeah I know it's March)

23. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
Well, E. Other than that.....I don't really have a best friend of the opposite sex anymore.

24. Write some song lyrics that are in your head:
Smooooke on the waaater, fire in the skieee

25. Who last IM'ed you?
jeez. well, the weather guy at Cold Bay (we have IM at work, and really that's the only time I use it)

26. Are you on any medication?
yeah--BCP (see number 7).

27. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
the right

28. What shirt are you wearing?
this ancient stripey shirt I've had since college because I love it too much to get rid of it

29. What color is your razor?
blue

30. What is your favorite frozen treat?
ice cream!

31. How many tattoos/piercings do you have?
seven piercings (ears only, people, come on!) and 1 tattoo

32. What's your favorite store?
R.E.I.

33. Are you thirsty right now?
not really

34. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
hmmm. I'm thinking, maybe in 4 months or so?

35. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
my family

36. What did you do last night?
worked

37. Do you care what people think about you?
I pretend like I don't, but yeah, I do.

38. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
of course!

39. What song(s) do you think ex's listen to and think of you?
You know, I don't think my ex's really think about me all that much.

40. What song(s) do you listen to and think of ex's?
Anytime I hear Staind or Godsmack I think of G. I never really liked those bands to begin with.

41. What is one thing you wish you were better at?
picking one thing to be better at

42. Do you like the person who posted this last?
stupid question. why would I take a questionnaire from someone I didn't like?

43. What is across the room from you?
bookcases

And here's a question I'm going to add:
44. Why do you do these surveys?
I don't know. It's a way to say what I'm thinking and feeling at this moment. Plus, it's interesting to read other people's answers and I would like to think they're interested in mine.

No comments: