Saturday, March 04, 2006

Agent 99

I took a Personality DNA test...and it was interesting. Of course, E and I talk about the fact that these personality tests vary from day to day because you answer questions based on how you are feeling at the time. Anyway, it made me sound kind of cool, which is good, because the last personality test I took made me sound like a tyrant. Which I'm not. And if you say I am, I will cut off your head.

Here's my link, if you're interested, or if you want to take it on your own:
My Personal Dna Report


I am a Dynamic Builder, which means that among other things, I rate 100% in "Agency". WTF does that mean? I like to think it means I'm a secret agent. If I am, then I'm the best secret agent EVER, because I don't even know I'm a secret agent! Ha!

Edited to add: OK, I looked up Agency in the site glossary, which I had missed. It means that I believe that I am responsible for the things that happen to me. Kind of "you control your own destiny" type thing. Which is true, I do believe that. But I'm disappointed that it doesn't mean I'm a secret agent.

No comments: