Or as the infamous Andria calls it, yuyu. (I called her infamous because I think she would prefer to be infamous over famous. But maybe I'm wrong).
In bold, the things I have done. In italics, the things I would like to do.
1. Started your own blog. (Duh!)
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child (But Ethan doesn’t want to)
16. Had food poisoning (I wouldn’t mind NOT having done this)
17. Walked to the top of The Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked. (Sort of. I hailed a random driver in a moment of drunken stupidity one New Year’s.)
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. (I was hungover, though.)
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon (I’ve done a half marathon, and that’s good enough for me.)
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run (This one is laughable, with my lack of coordination.)
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language (Must do before going to Japan)!
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen the Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance. (Another one I wouldn’t mind skipping).
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Got flowers for no reason (This is a silly one. I don’t exactly have control over whether I get flowers for no reason).
64. Donated blood, etc.
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration camp
67. Bounced a check (I overwithdrew, which is essentially the same thing).
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades. (I’ve been there, just haven’t taken a tour).
75. Been fired from a job (Another one I wouldn’t mind skipping).
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone (Yet another skippable one! Jeez!)
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper (I’m not sure. But I’ve been quoted in the newspaper, and I’ve done a t.v. interview, so I count those).
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating (Fish only).
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a mobile phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day