Friday, June 13, 2008

Not much to say

When I was signing in to write an entry, I accidentally typed "squirrle" instead of "squirrel". I kind of like it. It's like a British squirrle. You know, like a theatre.

Anyway, I was tired of seeing that old post about pot, so I thought I would type some stuff in here even though my life is not extraordinarily exciting right now. I have a whole bunch of days off in a row, and I do not have them all planned out, except to have fun. So I'm relaxed and happy right now.

Last night I went out to dinner with D, at an Indian restaurant. Indian used to be the one kind of food I really hated (sorry, Sonia) because I had an Indian roommate in college and our room smelled like curry all the time. She also ate some really gross looking stuff. But about 6 months ago, my other friend convinced me to try it again, and I found out that I've really been missing out on a lot by avoiding it. We went to the Indian buffet, and there was only 1 or 2 things I didn't like. Last night we had lamb vindaloo and lamb marsala, and they were delicious! (We originally ordered shrimp marsala, but they messed up the order and we weren't going to send it back).

Today I'm going to ride my bike around town to do errands. I have been trying to ride my bike more, and yesterday my resolve was strengthened when I had to pay $45 for 3/4 tank of gas at Costco! Ouch. And I have a little car with good gas mileage.

I'm also excited because it looks like we might get some thunderstorms this afternoon. I'm going to take both my cameras (my old one has some film that needs used up) and try to take some pretty pictures. So maybe soon I'll have some new pictures to post.

1 comment:

Alpha Monkey said...

Ha ha! Your Indian roommate was pretty quirky from what I remember. I love Indian buffets though!