Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Apologies

...Snow advisory in effect until to 5 am adt thursday...

Today... Snow. Snow accumulation 4 to 7 inches. Highs in the upper 20s to lower 30s. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Along turnagain arm and higher elevations...southeast wind 20 to 35 mph in the morning.

Tonight... Snow. Additional snow accumulation 2 to 5 inches. Lows in the lower to mid 20s. West wind 10 to 15 mph in the evening becoming light.


Dear Spring,

Please come back. I miss you. I'm sorry I said that I liked Summer more than you. You are very important, because without you we'll never get to Summer. So please, please return, because I'm really tired of shoveling and wearing my heavy jacket.

Love,
me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man do I hear you this year. We are getting a ton of rain this week, but now it might turn to snow tomorrow. Yikes, I am just ready to get outside again. I am going to enojy summer to the max this year!!!

L said...

Yeah, I'm totally not happy with the whole "Spring is here! Oh wait, no it's not" fake-out bit.