Monday, May 28, 2007

Next up on Sports Call

So, this upcoming weekend, I'm doing the Tour de Cure! It's not a race, it's a bike ride, which means no pressure to do it fast. Whew. Anyway, it's a ride to raise money for the American Diabetes Association so that hopefully one day, they'll find a cure for diabetes. I'm trying to raise $150 this year. Last year I raised $100, I think.

I'm sure you're thinking, squirrel, I would love to donate, but you haven't informed me how! Well today is your lucky day! If you would like to donate, you can go to my page and donate by credit card. Or, if you feel uncomfortable with that, you can mail me a check and I'll make sure it gets donated. E-mail me for my address if you'd like.

In other news, I'm going to open up my blog to my non-internet friends. So, I'll be making a few changes to appearances of things, and I'll try to update even more frequently, in the interests of keeping my RL friends up to date with my life.

And, if you are a RL friend who has stopped by, sorry for the double solicitation on the Tour de Cure. But thanks for visiting and I hope you keep coming back!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Tag! You're it! Go to my blog for more info!