Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yo, Mack Daddy

When I went to the gym the other day, the radio was playing in the cardio machine area. Usually, that's not the case because they turned off the music in the cardio area in favor of people listening to their MP3 players. Anway, the only guy in there was a 40 something nerdy white guy on the treadmill, and his choice of music was.....R & B. I guess that's what you call it. It was Destiny's Child and Mary J. Blige, whatever kind of music that is. So I thought, well, it must be someone else who left the radio on, but no. The guy asked me if it was bothering me, so obviously it was his music. Another 40 something man came in a few minutes later and glared at me, like he thought the music was mine.

Not that I have anything against 40 something nerdy white guys listening to black female singers, but it was just rather odd.

1 comment:

krista said...

Re: the invisible unicorns

Apparently, the unicorns were invisisible to everyone but her. Only she could see them because she was "their queen". You can't make this shit up.