- I unpacked all the boxes and got the place pretty much set up. I still have a few pictures to hang, but overall, we're set.
- Speaking of which, I have been pushing to do this before Ethan gets here in 9 (nine!) days!
- I bought a bunch of seeds and vegetables and planted them in pots in my courtyard. So far I have cherry tomatoes, an heirloom tomato, a mix of green and red peppers, mint, thyme, rosemary, and basil, nasturtiums, carrots and dwarf beans. This will be my first attempt at growing veggies in pots, so we will see how it turns out.
- I went hiking with some coworkers this past weekend to a nature reserve that's only open a few weekends a year. This was the last weekend for it, and they open it in the spring so you can see the bush in bloom. I have pictures of this I'll post later.
- I went to a free class on worm farming, and got a voucher for a worm farm. The Randwick Council Nursery hasn't gotten the worm farms in yet, so I haven't picked it up. Maybe on Friday, or next week.
- Pick up the aforementioned worm farm
- Pick up the aforementioned husband
- Find time to visit Fievel in doggie jail (he is supposed to arrive Thursday, cross your fingers, everyone!)
- A free class on commuting by bike. I will need to ride my bike to this; it's at a park in the middle of the city, so this will be an adventure for me. Plus, I am out of bike riding shape. It should prepare me to ride to work though, and once Ethan brings my new bike light from Alaska, I can try riding in to work.
I'll try to post again before Ethan arrives.