Saturday, September 26, 2009

For Kelly

I'm always interested to hear people's theories on the weather. People are often mistaken about where and when weather occurs. Case in point, apparently some people don't realize that tornadoes have actually occurred in every state. (That does include Alaska, just in case you were wondering. The furthest north tornado ever recorded actually occurred just outside Nome).

Anyway, here's an article about a tornado in Miami that happened a number of years ago. I originally told Kelly "a few years ago", but it looks like it was actually more than a decade ago. Where does the time go?

1 comment:

KellyMellyBoBellyBananaFanna said...

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm a moron -- just saw this -- but this makes me happier than you know... Hubby and I were arguing about this after I told him about your comment.) AWESOME.

Kelly
http://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com

p.s. I totally missed your birthday, too. I'm so (not) on top of it. Geez. Anywho, Happy Birthday!