Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Fresh paper, fresh ink, fresh year

I'm back!

Vacation....was awesome. The drive was extraordinarily beautiful. And having free time to spend with Ethan without any obligations was so relaxing and fun! Pictures to come soon, I promise.

Christmas....was awesome. I got plenty of family time in, helped out at my dad's very successful retirement party (I can't believe he's retired! whoa), and even got to visit my friends. Plus, I got some new Family Tree software, which I'm super excited about putting on the computer!

New Year's....was good. Not awesome, as I had to work and was tired, but we did have fun at the bar. Plus, that New Year's kiss was really great -- especially since I missed it last year.

So it's 2008. A better year than last, I hope. I haven't made goals yet, but will soon, including losing some of the weight I gained while Ethan was gone!

I'm wishing all of you good things to come in the new year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww it sounds like it was a wonderful festive season for you, yay!