Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Public Service Announcement

First off: today I went to the DMV to renew my registration. I got the stickers to put on my license plate, and tried to put them on when I got home. When I realized they weren't sticking very well, I looked at the instructions and read: "Avoid placing stickers during subfreezing temperatures". Well, it's unlikely to be above freezing for another 4 months. Now the interesting thing is that all the car registrations in Anchorage (and possibly in the whole state) expire in December. What brain child thought that up? Far be it from me to tell the DMV how to do their job, but seems to me that I would make the car registrations expire in, I don't know, May? Just sayin'.

Secondly: To the census takers: I know it is not clear which apartment is A and which apartment is B. But regardless, I do not know where my neighbor is or what time she'll be home. Please stop 1) interrupting my parties and/or 2) interrupting my sleep (why, I am on night shift, why do you ask?). I am not my neighbor's keeper.

One hundredth post! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brrr I know you live up north but damn thats cold!