Otherwise, I am bailing on a friend's housewarming party to stay at home and play video games tonight. I am such a loser, especially since I've been complaining about needing to socialize. But here are my reasons:
- I have stayed up late 2 nights in a row and I am tired, and I have to go to work tomorrow so it's not like I can sleep in.
- He lives very far away. OK, 30 minutes. But in lazy-ass squirrel world, that's like driving to, well, New Zealand.
- I really want to play my video game that I bought in September but haven't been able to play because SOMEbody's brother had the X-Box for 7 months.
- He keeps notifying me at the last minute that he's having get togethers. Which annoys me and makes me feel less inclined to go. And finally....
- It's mostly his coworkers. One of whom I'm friends with, but the rest I don't really know that well. So I'm not that enthusiastic considering 1, 2 and 3.
So anyway, tonight is stay in, relax and play video games night. Tomorrow is go out, booze it up and have fun night.
I'm old now. I can only go out one night per week.